SOLUTION ARCHITECT - AWS/SAP
We are looking for a SAP S/4HANA Solutions Architect with experience in AWS.
Suitable SAP S4 professionals will have a mixture of the following skills and experience:
Must have experience proven track record as a S4/HANA Solutions Architect
Must have worked as a Solutions Architect on at least 2 S/4HANA implementations
Must have knowledge of S/4HANA Finance, O2C and Procurement modules
Must have knowledge of Warehousing and Supply Chain Operations
Experience working within a leading IT Services, Systems Integrator or Management Consultancy (preferably Big 4, IBM, Accenture, Capgemini etc.)
Ability to engage CxO on strategic consulting assignments acting as a trusted advisor
A strong consulting toolkit and stakeholder management skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Strong academic background (BSc/MSc/PhD)
This high growth, diversity focussed, award-winning firm can offer exceptional career opportunities for SAP consulting professionals that want to work on major S/4HANA Transformation programmes. In addition to a fantastic array of engagements, you will have a clear career path to senior Director/Partner grades along with exceptional training and personal development opportunities.
SENIOR BLOCK CHAIN CONSULTANT
Skills and Qualifications : • Working knowledge in application development, preferably on emerging platforms and with emerging technologies. • Knowledge in developing on Blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum (essential), Hyperledger, Multichain. • Strong experience in one or more programming languages such as Java, Python, C++, C#, HTML etc. • Understanding of algorithms, data structures, databases and large-scale websites. • Comfort with public key cryptography and other encryption methods. • Strong experience of Agile working, client communications and Business engagement. • Problem-solving and strategic planning ability, analytical skills. • Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments. • Ability to cope with pressure and challenges.
Key Responsibilities : • Responsible for monitoring research and evaluating Blockchain technologies. • Participate in Blockchain industry events. • Maintain and upgrade systems whilst delivering innovative and exciting features. • Responsible for developing reusable, modular code libraries for use across Blockchain’s product line. • Responsible for developing large scale infrastructural data systems using open-source technologies. • Translate requirements from architects and product managers into functional code. • Deploy advanced encryption schemes to secure data. • Work with an agile team, using pair programming and test driven development. • Maintaining a constant obsession to provide innovative solutions to build and support clients systems. • Collaborate with team and other developers to achieve outstanding results.
SR. UI/UX DESIGNER
We are looking for a ‘super-hero’ UX/UI Designer and incredible new team player to join our family and help us to make a real difference. Someone to bring positive energy and a smile to the workplace. Whilst we may be building a company and a brand, we’re also building bonds that can last a lifetime.
Other skills required as an UX/UI Designer include:
• English speaking, with multiple languages beneficial.
• Hardworking, willing to take responsibility but also a co-worker.
• Proactive, willing to get involved with the wider team and helping where possible.
• Being passionate about your job and taking the initiative on coming up with new ideas how we can improve our product, culture and company. • You are part of the community but a user too!
• Willing to learn but also to coach others where possible.
• Understanding about the importance of our product, the customer experience to peoples everyday lives and the need to support them where appropriate.
HOW YOU WILL HELP US SUCCEED
• Take meaningful ideas and design them into something valuable for our users.
• Design flows and experiences from the initial concept phase to high-fidelity mock-ups.
• Partner with product owners, other designers and engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception until launch.
• Ability to think at a high level about creative strategy and vision.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED 💻
• A minimum of 8yrs of experience as an UX / UI Designer.
• Solid experience in designing digital products in iOS, Android and web..
• Experience in interaction and visual design (Sketch, Figma and Photoshop).
• Experience in prototyping (Invision, Framer and AfterEffects).
• Strong communication skills.
• A portfolio showcasing your work.