SAP EWM CONSULTANT
Vitizon is a pioneer at developing SAP add-ons for process improvement t in the areas of Finance, Sales order processing, Procurement, Inventory management, Warehouse and Transport management. Vitizon is looking for an EWM Consultant with hands on experience in SAP ABAP and PI with experience from clients based in different regions to work on the on-going Active-Alert project.
The candidate will be responsible for analyzing the below key business process, identify solution gaps, propose alternate solutions and will be responsible for development of respective custom project.
The candidate is also expected to assist the clients where the product is developed and provide on-going support based on the agreed SLA.
Candidate will also be responsible for integration and user acceptance test together with the client teams from business, get requirement on Fiori apps for all business cycles and pass on the requirement to technical team to get bugs fixed, tested by client and move to live system.
Responsible for successful delivery of Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) module implementations in client engagement.
SENIOR JAVA CONSULTANT
• Analyze / Review the requirement, prepare the design document, system test plan as per requirements.
• Execute project specific development activities in accordance to applicable standards and quality parameters.
• Developing / Reviewing Code • Setting up the right environment for the projects.
• Ensure delivery within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards. • Own & deliver end to end projects within GCP for Payments Data Platform • Once a month available on support rota for a week for GCP (24/7) on call.
• Able to work under pressure on deliverables, P1 Violations, Incidents.
• Understand requirements, design & develop - Event Driven and Near Real time data patterns - Ingress | Egress
• Able to lead a team of 2-4 resources. Provide Weekly & Monthly Project Updates to stake holders & Management. • Should be fluent and clear in communications (Written & Verbal)
SR. UI/UX DESIGNER
We are looking for a ‘super-hero’ UX/UI Designer and incredible new team player to join our family and help us to make a real difference. Someone to bring positive energy and a smile to the workplace. Whilst we may be building a company and a brand, we’re also building bonds that can last a lifetime.
Other skills required as an UX/UI Designer include:
• English speaking, with multiple languages beneficial.
• Hardworking, willing to take responsibility but also a co-worker.
• Proactive, willing to get involved with the wider team and helping where possible.
• Being passionate about your job and taking the initiative on coming up with new ideas how we can improve our product, culture and company. • You are part of the community but a user too!
• Willing to learn but also to coach others where possible.
• Understanding about the importance of our product, the customer experience to peoples everyday lives and the need to support them where appropriate.
HOW YOU WILL HELP US SUCCEED
• Take meaningful ideas and design them into something valuable for our users.
• Design flows and experiences from the initial concept phase to high-fidelity mock-ups.
• Partner with product owners, other designers and engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception until launch.
• Ability to think at a high level about creative strategy and vision.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED 💻
• A minimum of 8yrs of experience as an UX / UI Designer.
• Solid experience in designing digital products in iOS, Android and web..
• Experience in interaction and visual design (Sketch, Figma and Photoshop).
• Experience in prototyping (Invision, Framer and AfterEffects).
• Strong communication skills.
• A portfolio showcasing your work.